1. 9:00-17:00 (Tuesday to Sunday)
2. No ticket sales after 16:00
3. Closed on Monday
4. Opening hours on statutory holidays will be notified separately
20 yuan for adult.
10 yuan for student under 23 (inclusive) years old with university bachelor degree or below, with ID and student ID.
15 yuan for senior above 60 (inclusive) years old, with ID
Children under 1.3 meters (inclusive) must be accompanied by an adult.
Disabled, with a disability certificate
Active servicemen, retired officers and martyrs, with relevant certificates
3. How to buy tickets:
Due to the prevention and control of the epidemic, the number of offline ticket purchases is limited. It is recommended that visitors make online reservations for ticket purchases through the museum’s public account of WeChat and Meituan Dianping.
1. It is forbidden to bring flammable, explosive, toxic and hazardous materials and pets into the museum.
2. Take care of the cultural relics and exhibits in the exhibition area, and do not touch or move them at will.
3. Children under 1.3 meters in height, the senior with mobility impairments and peoplewithspecialneeds must visit with relatives’ accompany.
4. People with disorderly clothing, alcoholism and mental disorders are not allowed to enter the museum.
5. Do not use loudspeakers and make loud noises in the hall, and do not take pictures in the exhibition hall area.
6. Keep the environment clean in the museum, and put garbage into designated areas by sorting.
7. Eating and drinking are prohibited in the exhibition area.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the whole building.
9. In case of major event arrangements or special circumstances, a temporary suspension will be announced in advance.
10. When the instantaneous visitors flow exceeds the limit, visitors’ entry will be suspended.
1. Locker & Storage Services (free)
2. Stroller and Wheelchair (free, please bring valid ID for registration)
3. Emergency Medical Kit (free)
4. Audio Guide Devices
5. Lost & Found
Bus: No. 22/134/868/934
Metro: Line 12 (Tilanqiao Station)